Sunday, April 10, 2011

UFOs Hovering Over Italy

Some red glowing spheres or orbs appeared over Italy on April 10 2011, These red spheres are often seen with triangle shaped UFOs. I have seen these red spheres with my own eyes along with a triangle sighting I witnessed myself.

In the next few days I will post some of my own sightings that I have had seen over the years. I never bothered to post them because I have no proof other than my word and a couple of witnesses that were with me.

However I have been getting requests from people who want to know what I saw because my faith in UFOs comes from what I have seen with my own eyes and people want to know what I saw that makes me believe so strongly that we are not alone so I will post some of my sightings here in the next few days.

This video sends chills down my spine because they are exactly what I saw with the triangle UFO I witnessed. Click here for the Italy sighting >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKekscTBoII

No comments: