Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Many UFO Reports Over LA

For the last few weeks people have been reporting UFO sightings over LA. I got an Email last week from a Stevie Locks from LA who reported to me an oval shaped UFO that had been seen over LA at approximately 5:15 pm on March 28 2011, and asked me if  I heard of any other UFO sightings.

At the time of the Email I didn't know of any but once I looked into it I found quite a few reports of UFOs over La in the last few weeks like this one from this website (HERE) that was witnessed the same night of Stevie Locks.

Here is a video of a UFO that was taken over Sherman Oaks, March 31-2011. Click here >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfKtn3gL_HQ .

This video was shot just a few days ago over Los Angeles CA.  Click here >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxCvGv0AG60

More UFOs reported over LA on these websites (HERE) and (HERE).

Special thanks to Stevie Locks for reporting his sighting and bringing my attention to the recent UFO activity over LA. If anyone else has seen anything over LA. recently please send me an Email at ALIENHIGHCOMMAND@Gmail.com .

No comments: